Our FCE + Return-to-Work + Work Conditioning Certification Course is headed to Pittsburgh, PA October 12–14! Make sure to join Jim Mecham, MSIE, OTR/L, CPE in the class designed for professionals who are looking to implement or enhance a full workers' comp/return-to-work rehab program. This course includes training in functional capacity evaluations, Functional Progress Notes, Functional Discharge Summaries, and work hardening/work conditioning, while using our profitable approach.
- Define how to implement the most comprehensive return-to-work rehab program
- Explain how to generate increased workers’ compensation rehab referrals, work conditioning referrals, and increased revenue
- Produce evidence-based, valid, and reliable return-to-work testing
- Differentiate between return-to-work testing, work hardening/conditioning, and FCEs
- Produce an actual FCE and specialty workers’ compensation progress note
- Show how to become a return-to-work specialty practice
- Implement this innovative and profitable approach in any practice
- Verbalize strategies taught to generate more revenue evaluating and treating workers’ comp patients
- Illustrate how to implement our return-to-work rehab philosophy
- List principles of return-to-work rehab and documentation
- Apply to become a Certified Functional Capacity Evaluator by obtaining a CFCE Certification
- Apply to become a Certified Industrial Rehab Specialist by obtaining a CIRS Certification
Jim Mecham, MSIE, OTR/L, CPE
Jim has dedicated his career to developing comprehensive industrial rehab programming that returns an injured worker to work as soon as possible. Jim’s experience includes seven years in a CARF accredited work hardening program, 5 years working with a Midwest based private practice implementing work hardening/conditioning within 15 locations, and teaching thousands of medical professionals globally how to implement and grow profitable work hardening/conditioning programs.
Jim’s extensive experience in the field of industrial rehabilitation, work hardening and ergonomics is why medical professionals from all over the world come to his training programs to learn to implement the latest in work hardening/conditioning programs.
October 12–14, 2018
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Travel | Location | Hotel
DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh Airport
8402 University Blvd, Moon Township, PA, 15108
We meet the highest standard of continuing education course approval and providing professionals with continuing education units (CEUs). This course has been approved throughout the United States by national and state organizations.