This 3-in-1 Functional Capacity Evaluation + Return-to-Work + Work Hardening/Conditioning Course is designed for professionals who are looking to implement or enhance a workers' comp/return-to-work rehab program. Get trained in FCEs, Functional Progress Notes, Functional Discharge Summaries, and work hardening/work conditioning, while using our profitable approach. Learning outcomes include:
- Define how to implement the most comprehensive return-to-work rehab program
- Explain how to generate increased workers’ compensation rehab referrals, work conditioning referrals, and increased revenue
- Produce evidence-based, valid, and reliable return-to-work testing
- Differentiate between return-to-work testing, work hardening/conditioning, and FCEs
- Produce an actual FCE and specialty workers’ compensation progress note
- Show how to become a return-to-work specialty practice
- Implement this innovative and profitable approach in any practice
- Verbalize strategies taught to generate more revenue evaluating and treating workers’ comp patients
- Illustrate how to implement our return-to-work rehab philosophy
- List principles of return-to-work rehab and documentation
- Apply to become a Certified Functional Capacity Evaluator by obtaining a CFCE Certification
- Apply to become a Certified Industrial Rehab Specialist by obtaining a CIRS Certification
We are an approved provider of continuing education by the American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA. Approved provider status demonstrates our commitment to meeting established AOTA criteria and guidelines for the development and delivery of quality education activities. Organizations that are AOTA Approved Providers have demonstrated a strong commitment in meeting the needs of occupational therapists and assistants in regards to ongoing learning and professional development.
We are recognized by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer training courses to certified athletic trainers. Every course we offer is approved for continuing education units (CEUs) as defined by the BOC for certified athletic trainers. Our BOC approved provider number is P3880.
For your convenience, we have obtained physical therapy approval in many of the 50 states. If your state does not have approval at the time of your course purchase, we will get approval in your state for your chosen course. Please contact us for a full and current list of approved states!