Our Injury Prevention Course is designed for professionals who are interested in implementing or expanding their knowledge in on-site injury prevention and early intervention. A significant portion of this class examines OSHA First Aid Guidelines and includes an on-site video evaluating a step-by-step process of providing a standard OSHA First Aid treatment session. This new course concludes with analyzing keys to implementing and maintaining an injury prevention program. Learning outcomes include:
- Understand the types of on-site injury prevention services and injury prevention specialist responsibilities
- Understand concepts for gaining leads, attending conferences/safety events, landing a customer meeting, and creating a proposal of services
- Apply concepts associated with performing walk through ergonomics after a near miss and when to dive deeper into an ergonomic evaluation
- Analyze keys to maintaining customer contracts, data/statistics to capture, how to demonstrate value and determine a return on investment
- Apply to become a Certified Injury Prevention Specialist by obtaining a CIPS Certification
We are an approved provider of continuing education by the American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA. Approved provider status demonstrates our commitment to meeting established AOTA criteria and guidelines for the development and delivery of quality education activities. Organizations that are AOTA Approved Providers have demonstrated a strong commitment in meeting the needs of occupational therapists and assistants in regards to ongoing learning and professional development.
We are recognized by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer training courses to certified athletic trainers. Every course we offer is approved for continuing education units (CEUs) as defined by the BOC for certified athletic trainers. Our BOC approved provider number is P3880.
For your convenience, we have obtained physical therapy approval in many of the 50 states. If your state does not have approval at the time of your course purchase, we will get approval in your state for your chosen course. Please contact us for a full and current list of approved states!