Our Office Ergonomic Evaluator Certification Course teaches you how to implement an ergonomic workstation and proper computer ergonomic setups including computer chairs, keyboards and trays, the best mouse, and desks. The instructor, who has 15+ years of experience, will discuss ergonomics in the workplace, teach common techniques and risk factors, and will show you how to implement a company wide program. Learning outcomes include:
- Identify and perform current office ergonomic evaluation tools
- Differentiate common office ergonomic assessment tools and their benefits
- Identify common computer ergonomic risk factors and solutions
- Identify/select basic methods of implementing ergonomic workstation solutions
- Select appropriate engineering and administrative controls to reduce risk factors
- Develop and implement a full injury reduction program
- Perform a full office work station ergonomic analysis and present findings to classmates
- Apply to become a Certified Office Ergonomic Evaluator by obtaining a COEE Certification
We are an approved provider of continuing education by the American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA. Approved provider status demonstrates our commitment to meeting established AOTA criteria and guidelines for the development and delivery of quality education activities. Organizations that are AOTA Approved Providers have demonstrated a strong commitment in meeting the needs of occupational therapists and assistants in regards to ongoing learning and professional development.
We are recognized by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer training courses to certified athletic trainers. Every course we offer is approved for continuing education units (CEUs) as defined by the BOC for certified athletic trainers. Our BOC approved provider number is P3880.
For your convenience, we have obtained physical therapy approval in many of the 50 states. If your state does not have approval at the time of your course purchase, we will get approval in your state for your chosen course. Please contact us for a full and current list of approved states!