Our Work Hardening/Work Conditioning Training Course is designed for professionals looking to grow their return-to-work program and/or implement high level work hardening/work conditioning into their practice. When implemented correctly, these programs can be the most profitable programs a clinic offers and can be implemented in an organization of any size. Learning outcomes include:
- Perform the latest evidence-based work hardening/conditioning evaluations including:
- Intake process
- Sitting and standing
- Musculoskeletal screening and evaluation
- Upper extremity testing/coordination
- Repetitive functional activities
- Occasional/frequent material handling
- Create return-to-work goals and treatment plans from your evaluations
- Apply the OccuPro industrial rehabilitation philosophy
- Rehabilitate injured workers using the latest return-to-work concepts
- Apply industry accepted principles of industrial rehabilitation
- Perform industrial rehabilitation documentation
- Design and set up your physical space
- Synthesis and document high level return-to-work goals
- Determine frequency/durations and length of stay in program
- Identify appropriate exercise programs and job simulated activities
- Deal with the difficult return-to-work patient
- Perform a job demands analysis for a work hardening/work conditioning patient
- Perform work hardening/conditioning treatments including identifying appropriate treatment and properly progressing your patient
We are an approved provider of continuing education by the American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA. Approved provider status demonstrates our commitment to meeting established AOTA criteria and guidelines for the development and delivery of quality education activities. Organizations that are AOTA Approved Providers have demonstrated a strong commitment in meeting the needs of occupational therapists and assistants in regards to ongoing learning and professional development.
We are recognized by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer training courses to certified athletic trainers. Every course we offer is approved for continuing education units (CEUs) as defined by the BOC for certified athletic trainers. Our BOC approved provider number is P3880.
For your convenience, we have obtained physical therapy approval in many of the 50 states. If your state does not have approval at the time of your course purchase, we will get approval in your state for your chosen course. Please contact us for a full and current list of approved states!