This course is designed for professionals who are looking to implement a respected and researched FCE testing protocol into their medical practice. Obtain or expand your understanding of performing a kinesiophysical FCE protocol and walk away with the knowledge to plan, administer, and perform evidence-based FCEs that exceed industry reliability and validity levels. Learning outcomes include:
- Recognize/identify the latest evidence-based research on a kinesiophysical FCE approach
- Explain and apply safe occasional, frequent, and/or constant abilities
- Demonstrate an ability to perform/document safe, reliable, and defensible FCEs
- Organize and extrapolate data to an eight-hour day
- Identify common consistency of effort and reliability of pain methods
- Implement high level FCE documentation that enhances your reports
- Participate in legal discussions that will back up your FCE results in a court of law
- Apply to become a Certified Functional Capacity Evaluator by obtaining a CFCE Certification
We are an approved provider of continuing education by the American Occupational Therapy Association, Inc. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA. Approved provider status demonstrates our commitment to meeting established AOTA criteria and guidelines for the development and delivery of quality education activities. Organizations that are AOTA Approved Providers have demonstrated a strong commitment in meeting the needs of occupational therapists and assistants in regards to ongoing learning and professional development.
We are recognized by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer training courses to certified athletic trainers. Every course we offer is approved for continuing education units (CEUs) as defined by the BOC for certified athletic trainers. Our BOC approved provider number is P3880.
For your convenience, we have obtained physical therapy approval in many of the 50 states. If your state does not have approval at the time of your course purchase, we will get approval in your state for your chosen course. Please contact us for a full and current list of approved states!