Our Work Hardening and Work Conditioning Training Course is headed to Los Angeles, CA Nov. 3–4, 2018! Make sure to join Jim Mecham, MSIE, OTR/L, CPE in the class designed for professionals looking to grow their return-to-work program or implement high level work hardening/conditioning into their practice. Upon course completion, attendees will be able to perform work hardening/conditioning evaluations, establish return-to-work goals, perform patient treatment planning, and much more!
- Discuss the principles and differences of a work hardening program and work conditioning program
- Learn to design and set up your WH/WC space
- Discuss the importance of re-assessment and making sure you document functional progress
- Learn to evaluate job simulation and incorporate it into treatment
- How to progress your patient from initial evaluation to return-to-work
- How to work and progress the difficult patient from a multidisciplinary standpoint
- Review a work hardening/conditioning evaluation
- Create a treatment plan and determine weekly progression of your patient based on the evaluation
Jim Mecham, MSIE, OTR/L, CPE
Jim has dedicated his career to developing comprehensive industrial rehab programming that returns an injured worker to work as soon as possible. Jim’s experience includes seven years in a CARF accredited work hardening program, 5 years working with a Midwest based private practice implementing work hardening/conditioning within 15 locations, and teaching thousands of medical professionals globally how to implement and grow profitable work hardening/conditioning programs.
Jim’s extensive experience in the field of industrial rehabilitation, work hardening and ergonomics is why medical professionals from all over the world come to his training programs to learn to implement the latest in work hardening/conditioning programs.
November 3–4, 2018
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Travel | Location | Hotel
Residence Inn By Marriott LAX/Century Boulevard
5933 W. Century Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045
We meet the highest standard of continuing education course approval and providing professionals with continuing education units (CEUs). This course has been approved throughout the United States by national and state organizations.