Our FCE + RTW + WH/WC Certification Course will be in Jersey City, NJ, March 13–15, 2020! This training course is designed for professionals who are looking to implement or enhance a full workers’ compensation, return-to-work rehab, work conditioning, and FCE program.
Hyatt Regency Jersey City On The Hudson
2 Exchange Place, Jersey City, NJ 07302
- Learn, discuss, and conceptualize OccuPro’s approach to treating the injured worker and how this doubles clinic based workers’ comp referrals
- Outline and illustrate industrial rehab definitions/foundation and gain a knowledge of this field
- Compose/practice FCE documentation
- Demonstrate and perform grip, pinch, fine motor, gross motor coordination, and determining ability
- Administer/evaluate/implement various job simulation testing to increase your tests validity
- Determine/perform/calculate maximal/safe occasional/frequent lifting abilities and validating effort
- Introduction to Functional Progress Notes and Functional Discharge Summary and how they will triple your work conditioning referrals
- Learn how to design work conditioning treatment plans, establish goals, progress your patients, and discharge to full duty return to work
- Learn how to implement am industrial rehab program that begins at initial evaluation in outpatient therapy and culminates in your patients returning to work
We meet the highest standard of continuing education course approval and providing professionals with continuing education units (CEUs). This course has been approved throughout the United States by national and state organizations.