We are taking our Functional Capacity Evaluation Certification Course on the road to Tampa, FL, March 19–21, 2021! This course is designed to teach professionals how to implement a legally defensible FCE approach and learn the latest evidence-based testing methodologies. Attendees who complete this course will earn 22.5 hours (2.2 AOTA CEUs).
To view our Covid-19 safety response, click here.
- Recognize/identify the latest evidence-based research on a kinesiophysical FCE approach
- Explain and apply safe occasional, frequent, and/or constant abilities
- Demonstrate an ability to perform/document safe, reliable, and defensible FCEs
- Organize and extrapolate data to an eight-hour day
- Identify common consistency of effort and reliability of pain methods
- Implement high level FCE documentation that enhances your reports
- Participate in legal discussions that will back up your FCE results in a court of law
This course is approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) and the Board of Certification (BOC) for the Athletic Trainer. It is also approved for Physical Therapist in the states listed below. Please contact us at email@example.com if your state isn't listed and you would like to attend the course.
- Arizona – 22.5 credits
- California – 2.25 ceus
- Florida – 22.5 hours
- Illinois – 22.5 hours
- Maryland – 2.2 ceus
- Nevada – 2.2 units
- Wisconsin – 22.5 credits