Our most popular course is hitting the road! Visit Jersey City, NJ for FCE + RTW + Work Conditioning Training, September 17–19, 2021! This 3-in-1 course is designed for professionals who are looking to implement or enhance a workers' comp/return-to-work rehab program. Get trained in FCEs, Functional Progress Notes and Discharge Summaries, and work hardening/conditioning, while using our profitable approach. Attendees will earn 21.5 hours (2.1 AOTA CEUs).
To view our Covid-19 safety response, click here.
- Define how to implement the most comprehensive return-to-work rehab program
- Learn how to generate work comp referrals, work conditioning referrals, and increase revenue
- Produce evidence-based, valid, and reliable return-to-work testing
- Differentiate between return-to-work testing, work hardening/conditioning, and FCEs
- Produce an actual FCE and specialty workers’ compensation progress note
- Show how to become a return-to-work specialty practice
This course is approved by the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) and the Board of Certification (BOC) for the Athletic Trainer. It is also approved for Physical Therapist in the states listed below. Please contact us at email@example.com if your state isn't listed and you would like to attend the course.
- Colorado – 22.5 hours
- Florida – 21.5 hours
- Georgia – 21.25 hours
- Hawaii – 21.5 units
- Maryland – 21 ceus
- New Jersey – 21.5 credits
- New York – 26.1 hours
- Ohio – 21 hours
- Pennsylvania – 21.5 ceus
- Tennessee – 21.5 hours
- Texas – 21.5 ccus
- Virginia – 22.5 credits
- Wisconsin – 22.5 credits